File a Claim


Inn House Doctor File a Claim


Using the Inn House Doctor form given to you by your attending physician:

Filing point 1

Write your group number and member identification number on the form.


Filing point 2

Make sure the doctor has checked off the appropriate codes in the right hand column, and that they have circled a diagnosis code for you.

Filing point 3

Make a copy for your records, and forward the original form to your insurance company for reimbursement.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us  here at Inn House Doctor